Talon Rat & Mouse Killer Wax Blocks use the world’s most effective rodenticide to kill rats and mice in just ONE feed. With the unique wax block formulation, Talon Wax Blocks are an extremely versatile and robust option that are perfect for damp or dry areas and can be nailed to surfaces.
- Active ingredient Brodifacoum is the world’s most effective rodenticide
- Kills rats and mice in just ONE feed
- Controls species which are resistant to Warfarin and Bromadiolone
- Contains human taste deterrent which prevents accidental consumption by children
- NO touch, NO mess
- Can be nailed in place, perfect for damp or dry areas
We recommend rodent blocks are used in conjunction with rodent boxes because it ensures that only rodents can get to the baits and prevents other animals such as dogs, cats, possums, birds, native animals from consuming baits. Rodent boxes/stations are available on this site.
TALON XT PRO is a highly palatable, effective and versatile single feed rodenticide for professionals. TALON XT PRO incorporates the potent active ingredient brodifacoum in a resilient cast block, controlling resistant rodent populations and delivering exceptional results, every time.
• Single feed formulation
• Highly palatable, highly durable formulation
• HACCP certified
• Requires less bait and less labour than most rodenticides
• Economical (500 blocks per 10 kg)
• Clean and easy to use
• High integrity block
• Kills rodents that are resistant to other rodenticides
A highly effective rodent solution
- Palatable bait that kills rats and mice in a single feed
- High integrity wax blocks are moisture resistant, weather resistant and durable in all sorts of conditions, providing long-lasting results
- Kills rodents that are resistant to other rodenticides
More economical than you think
- TALON delivers value for money with 500 blocks per 10 kg pail
- To economise, you can use a ‘pulsed baiting’ technique and put out small quantities of bait at weekly intervals
- TALON uses 90% less bait to achieve 60% better efficacy compared to bromadiolone, and 75% less bait to achieve over 25% better efficacy than difenacoum
Clean and easy to use
- HACCP certified
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor control
- With a human taste deterrent included, TALON poses minimal risk to humans and animals when placed in inaccessible areas
How much TALON is needed for a kill?
Rodents only need to consume a small amount of TALON’s active ingredient, brodifacoum, for it to take effect. A lethal dose for mice is about 0.2 g; for rats, it’s about 1.3 g. This amounts to only 5% of their typical daily feed intake.
Tips for use
- For best results, place baits in stations where rodent activity is noticed and away from children and companion animals. Rodents may feed for up to 3 days, but the first feed is lethal and death will normally occur 4-7 days after bait consumption.
- For a cost-effect control program, use the ‘pulsed baiting’ technique. In this process, small quantities of bait are put out at weekly intervals. The bait at the first application (or ‘pulse’) are completely consumed and the rodents are given time to die. Once this has happened, more bait is put out for rodents that did not eat at the first pulse. This process is repeated until there are no further signs of rodent activity (usually 2-3 pulses are sufficient)
HACCP Statement – syngenta_2_pest_statement_exp_4aug2021
SDS – talon_xt_pro_sds_1116
Label – talon_xt_pro_label_-_59323-0510